The NSS volunteers render various services in the adopted villages like Swachh Bharat (Clean India), Jal Sakthi Abbiyan, Fit India movement, Awareness Rally, Digital India, PMKVY(training for young minds), Free Medical Camp, Eye Camp, Tree plantations etc. Citizens of our adopted villages are motivated to build toilets and avoid open defecation to improve their self hygiene, cleanliness, sanitation and good health. NSS units celebrate all days of National and International importance. Volunteers are also encouraged to participate in various social relevant workshops, Training programmes, Awareness Rally and Marathon etc. The NSS units implement various Government Social activities like Flood Rescue project at Bhavani River, Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Mission 2.0 along with MHRD, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Khelo India, Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Department of National Highway (patrol), Department of Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare, Department of Food Safety and Medical Administration and Department of Hindu Religious and Charitable Government of Tamil Nadu.
National Service Scheme (NSS) are: Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community..
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and Practice national integration and social harmony.